Banff, Alberta | May 5-9 | Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
Convocation & Other Events
- Distinguished Service Award:
- NFB Film Night:
- Membership Meeting [minutes]
- Session 1: Speaking Out: Indigenous Artists & Collaborations with Museums, Universities, & Libraries
- Session 2: Planning for Posterity: The Preservation of Art and Architecture Materials
- Session 3: The Canadian Pacific Railway, National Parks, & the Great Lodges of the Rockies
- Session 4: Improving Access to Images & Metadata
- Session 5: Aggregated Image Collections: Enriching & Aggravating?
- Session 6: Ask ARLIS: Building the ARLIS/NA Mentorship Program
- Session 7: Art Books, Books in Art: The Canadian Chronicle
- Session 8: Visual Resources, Educational Technologies, & Teaching: A Collaborative Faculty Support Model
- Session 9: Online Access to Exhibition Histories: The Role of the Art Museum Library
- Session 10: Art in the Wilderness: The Group of Seven, Photographer Mary Schaffer and the British Literati in the Canadian Rockies
- Session 11: Ask Arlis: Reaching Out: Chapter Links to Local Library Schools
Session 12: Digital Reconstruction of Illuminated Manuscripts: The Ege Project
- Jill Patrick (Moderator): Session Introduction
- Yin Liu: "A Human Technology: Leaves from the Ege Collection"
- Fred Porcheddu: "Otto Ege: Teacher, Collector, and Biblioclast"
- Janet Catterall: "Scattered Leaves: Preserving Our Piece of the Otto Ege Puzzle"
Session 13: New Voices in the Profession: Student Papers on Art and visual Resources Librarianship
- Sara Carter: "Powerpoint: A Digital Image Usage Study"
Session 15: What Art & Architecture Isn't: The Decorative Arts
- Christina Peter: "Collection Development - part 2"
- Session 15: Promise & Constraints: What Case Studies Tell About National Art Libraries
- Session 18: Words on the Street: Graphic Novel & Comics Collections in Academic & Art & Design School Libraries
- Poster Session 1: Digital Image Rights Computator (DIRC)
- Poster Session 2: Women Artists in Canada 1800-1950: A Bio-Bibliographic Web Database
- Poster Session 3: Making the Academic Curriculum Information Literate: LS One at the Ontario College of Art & Design
- Poster Session 7: The History of Art Libraries in Canada
- Workshop 5-A:Collection Development & Assessment PART A: Collection Development Strategies
- Workshop 5-B: Collection Development & Assessment PART B: Collection Assessment Techniques & Tools
- Workshop 8: Collection Development, Acquisitions, & Vendor Relations
- Workshop 9: Postcards from the Edge: Reference & Instruction for Film Studies
- Workshop 11: A Classical Education: Collections Building in Classics and Archaeology
- Cataloging Advisory Committee: Minutes
- Development Committee: Minutes
- Diversity Committee: Minutes
- Membership Committee: Minutes
- Professional Development Committee: Minutes
- Publications Committee: Minutes
- Artist Files Working Group: Minutes