Join us at the ARLIS/NA 48th Annual Conference! Submit your application by March 15, 2020 to secure your presence at ARLIS/NA.
Conference Dates: April 20-24, 2020
The Chase Park Plaza Royal Sonesta
St. Louis, Missouri
The information provided below is an overview of the exhibit opportunities available at the ARLIS/NA Conference. For more information about exhibit packages, rates and applicable guidelines, please see the downloadable Exhibitor Prospectus
- Meet the leaders in art and design librarianship and image management
- Interact with architecture and art librarians, visual resources professionals, artists, curators, and educators who evaluate and purchase your products/services
- Generate new leads
- Achieve your sales/business development objectives
- 2 complimentary Conference Registrations
- Linked Logo on Conference Website
- 6' Draped Table
- 2 Chairs
- 1 Wastebasket
- 50% off a Broadcast Email to Attendees
For more information about rates and applicable guidelines, download the Prospectus.
IMPORTANT DATES & DEADLINES
- March 1, 2020 - Cancellation Deadline
- March 15, 2020 - Application Deadline
- April 21, 2020 - Exhibitor Move in and Set up
- April 22-23, 2020 - Exhibits Open
- April 23, 2020 - Exhibit Tear Down and Ship out
ADDITIONAL MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
Featured Vendor Talks
We are offering a chance for vendors and sponsors to give a 10-minute presentation to conference attendees on Wednesday, April 22 and Thursday, April 23. These sessions will be timed by a moderator. We will schedule up to 5 presentations during each 60 minute time slot, with time for questions and answers at the end.
Keep ARLIS/NA members and conference attendees in the know about your company and products through placing advertisement on the conference home page, through broadcast emails or featured vendor talks.
Individual events such as sessions, workshops, receptions, tours, and other items can be sponsored directly by your organization with recognition of your organization provided in print and verbally at the event. A full listing of available named sponsorship opportunities is outlined in the Prospectus.
Three levels of general support for the conference have been identified. These levels offer various benefits to your organization. All sponsorship requests will be considered.